2007/06/06

jumping on the bandwagon

Explaining blog titles seems to be the thing to do. All right, I'll play your silly game, as a college acquaintance used to say. So...why “que quiere decir”? This phrase can be translated a number of ways. For today, I like “what I mean is…” With an accent over the first ‘e’, it would be the question “how do you say…?” I hope to do occasional posting in Spanish, but first I have to figure out how to get this computer to switch to the Spanish keyboard layout. (However, I think the standard library issue software does not include what I need.) Meanwhile, this page will be my virtual soapbox. Yes, I am succumbing to the lure of the audience. Now anyone who pauses here will know my opinions, whether they wanted to or not. Now as to what I really mean........
that's just open to interpretation.......or you could ask.

No comments: